Breaking News

Bus Catches Fire On Motion In Osogbo, Burns Completely As Eyewitnesses Sob Profusely

Road users and passersby who witnessed the burning of a commercial vehicle (Korope) in front of National Open University of Nigeria centre in Osogbo yesterday broke down in tears resorted after their efforts to quench the inferno that engulfed the vehicle were fruitless.

It was  reported that the fire was as a result of

"overloading of local sponge which has rested on the silencer of the vehicle.

The heat that accumulated from the exhaust later got fire and led to an uncontrollable outbreak"

Efforts were made by several individuals to quench the outbreak but the dryness of the load proved their efforts fruitless and the whole vehicle burn down completely.

It took the service of the Osun Fire Fighters before the situation was brought under control, albeit the motor has burnt to ashes.

The driver of the vehicle could not be consoled as he sobbed saying that he was not the owner of the burnt vehicle.

The situation of the passenger whose goods burnt completely was thesame.

But no life was lost to the sudden fire outbreak that caught the attention of crowd.

More photos below...


Photo credit: Jare Tiamiyu

No comments

Amiloaded readers are solely responsible for their comments, Their comments does not represent the views of the admin.

We have a comment policy, if we find your comment insultive and not good for others to read, we will be forced to remove it.

Thanks.....keep commenting, we love them