Breaking News

Drunk Man Dies After Mistakenly Drinking Insecticide At Lagos Restaurant (Photos)

A sad incident occurred yesterday at a Chinese restaurant in Adeniran Ogunsanya street, Surulere, Lagos, as it was gathered that a drunk man died after mistakenly drinking an insecticide at the restaurant.

The deceased who proceeded to hangout with friends at the restaurant after attending a wedding at Aguda, Surulere where he got drunk, drank the insecticide a staff of the restaurant had inadvertently left inside an empty bottle of water on his table.

The drunk man who ended up taking the insecticide instead of the bottle of water he ordered for, died while being rushed to hospital shortly after he opened up to his friends, that he took something thinking it was water.

The Manager of the Restaurant was arrested and detained at Bode Thomas Police Station, after the drunk man incident was reported.




No comments

Amiloaded readers are solely responsible for their comments, Their comments does not represent the views of the admin.

We have a comment policy, if we find your comment insultive and not good for others to read, we will be forced to remove it.

Thanks.....keep commenting, we love them